Outdoor signs announce your business to the world, with the goal of making your location easier to find and your brand quickly recognizable. An effective outdoor sign, such as a monument sign, functions as a marker, a signature, and a constant advertisement for your company.
Because outdoor signs are so highly visible, it’s really important to choose the right kind of outdoor signs for your business. When it comes to choosing the right kind of exterior signs for your business, there’s quite a comprehensive menu to consider. While pylon signs and banners can make a significant statement, most businesses who want to stand out are typically drawn to either a monument sign or using channel letters to capture the attention of passersby. But how do you know which one will be the best fit for your company? To start, it’s best to learn more about each sign type, and so we’re sharing further details below.
What You Need To Know About Monument Signs And Channel Letters
Outdoor signs should be thought of as part of your overall marketing strategy. They certainly have the ability to draw in customers and to increase your sales traffic, so it’s important to make sure you invest in a sign that will work hard for your business. Is it better to go with channel letters or a monument sign? Both of these outdoor sign types are exceptional choices, and in fact, many businesses choose to install BOTH types of signs!
- A signature freestanding commercial sign that makes a statement about your business and can be used to create a landmark in your community.
- Placed near your entrance, these signs are easy to spot, making them ideal for businesses located in a high traffic area or for businesses where the entrance may be more difficult to see.
- A solid looking sign typically made out of materials like stone, brick, carved sign foam, or aluminum, these signs present a professional and trustworthy image.
- Monument signs can be made even more stunning by adding illumination.
- Custom formed three-dimensional letters mounted to the wall of your business.
- These letter shaped boxes can be mounted to just about any wall surface, and are mounted from the inside resulting in a very clean and sleek look.
- There are several options when it comes to illuminating channel letters.
- Channel letters can be formed to meet any specifications and come in all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Channel letters can provide professional uniformity for locations such as retail plazas or shopping malls.
As you can see, both of these commercial signage options have a lot to offer any business. As such, it’s best to connect with a signage expert who can come out and assess your business location and provide suggestions on what the ideal outdoor signs are for your needs.
Outdoor Signs From LOGOS Sign Studio
No matter what type of outdoor sign you choose for your business, LOGOS Sign Studio is committed to providing customers with a variety of commercial signage options, so you’ll always find the right choice for your needs. Contact us and request a consultation to start exploring our outdoor sign options. We also offer our customers assistance with signage permits and installation, as well as repair and maintenance services for any signage you may already have.